Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive 2022 for Freshers 2021 Pass Out Students: Accolite Digital is hiring Software Developers from the 2021 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Accolite Digital:
- Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
- Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive – Description:
- Accolite Digital Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive?
- Documents for Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Accolite Digital?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Accolite Digital?
- 4. What is the job role & Salary at Accolite Digital?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Accolite Digital?
- 6. Is there any shift at Accolite Digital?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Accolite Digital?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Accolite Digital job updates?
About Accolite Digital:
Accolite Digital is a leading digital transformation services provider that delivers design-led, complex digital transformation initiatives to Fortune 500 clients. Our differentiated services span digital product engineering, cloud and DevOps, data and AI, customer experience, cyber security, and design services. Accolite Digital provides these services to the banking and financial services, insurance, technology, media and telecom, healthcare, and logistics industries. With more than 2,600 professionals globally, Accolite has a presence across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and India, with digital labs in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurugram, and Chennai.
Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Accolite Digital India Private Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Developer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||B.Tech/M.Tech – CSE, ECE, EEE & IT|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021 Pass Out Only|
|8. Experience Required:||0 year.|
|9. Job Location:|
|10. CTC:||INR 5-8 LPA|
Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive – Description:
As a software developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live, and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in CSE, ECE, EEE & IT with 60% or 6 CGPA throughout in 10th, 12th or Diploma and UG/PG.
- Year of Passing – 2021
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc.) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plans are in place and adhere to the great quality of code at all times.
- Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating the current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easier.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers
Accolite Digital Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Accolite Digital Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Accolite Digital Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in CSE, ECE, EEE & IT with 60% or 6 CGPA throughout in 10th, 12th or Diploma and UG/PG.
2. What is the Selection Process of Accolite Digital?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Accolite Digital?
Ans: The different job locations of Microsoft employees are –
4. What is the job role & Salary at Accolite Digital?
Ans: The job role as – Software Developer.
The salary is INR 500000-800000 LPA as mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Accolite Digital?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Accolite Digital?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Accolite Digital?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Accolite Digital job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.