Applications are invited for Adhoc Faculty positions within the varied Departments/ Schools on the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is an institute of nationwide significance established by the Government of India in 2015 within the state of Andhra Pradesh, positioned at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District. The Institute began performing from its everlasting campus, which unfolds over 178 acres.
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- School of Sciences and School of Humanities (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English)
- Schools of Humanities – Management
First Class in each UG and PG within the related self-discipline and Ph.D. within the related or equal self-discipline.
- Consolidated quantity of Rs. 60,000/- per 30 days with Ph.D. qualification.
- Consolidated quantity of Rs. 50,000/- per 30 days with ME/ M.Tech/ MBA qualification.
The appointment is only short-term. The appointment might be terminated by 31.05.2022 or with one month’s discovery whichever is earlier.
For full notification, click on the link beneath.
NIT Andhra Pradesh Adhoc Faculty Positions Recruitment Notification
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you