Adobe is hiring 2022 university graduates for the role of software development engineer 2 (SDE-2). Interested candidates may apply for the role from the link given below.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will work to develop core modules in Python as part of the Adobe Analytics operations toolkit
- You will collaborate with other engineers to understand software process, integrations, and to recommend the best solution for any given challenge
- You will participate in an on-call rotation to ensure uninterrupted delivery of Adobe Analytics
- Manage all aspects of large scale Linux system deployment. OS Lifecycle, Data Center, Packages, and Patching
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and programming patterns
- Familiarity with the Python programming language
- Understanding of APIs and how to consume them
- Ability to identify and resolve problems associated with production workflows
- Excellent communication skills (work with multiple teams across organization)
- Willingness to participate in occasional on-call rotation.
- Passion for massive scale software and system engineering!
More Similar Oppportunities Below:
- LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2023, Frontend Developer, 2+ Years Experience
- Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023, hiring as Associate Software Engineer, 0-3 yr exp
- Micron Off Campus Drive 2023, hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer
- Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2023, Hiring as Associate Software Engineer
- SmartDocs Java Developer Off Campus Drive 2022, 0-2 yr exp can apply