Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Adobe is hiring freshers from the 2022 batch for the Member of Technical Staff role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
- Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Adobe Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Adobe Off Campus Drive:
- Apply link – Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Member of Technical Staff
- About Adobe:
- To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for Adobe Off Campus?
- 3. Who can apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Adobe?
- 5. What Job Location for Freshers at Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Adobe?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Adobe?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Adobe|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software company|
|4. Job Role:||Member of Technical Staff|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.Tech / BE / MTech – Any Specialization|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Noida, Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||INR 24 LPA|
Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- B.Tech or M. Tech (any specialization)
- Year of Graduation / Post Graduation: 2021
- Contribute extensively to analysis, design, and programming for major and dot software releases
- Interface with product management to evaluate and determine new features to be added
- Proactively develop methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Address broad architecture and design issues of future products or technologies
- Provide strategic direction in evaluating new technologies in his/her area of expertise
Adobe Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Adobe Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Adobe Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Creativity is in our DNA. Our game-changing innovations are redefining the possibilities of digital experiences. We connect content and data and introduce new technologies that democratize creativity, shape the next generation of storytelling, and inspire entirely new categories of business.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Adobe Off Campus?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Member of Technical Staff post at Adobe is 6th June 2022. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, BTech & MTech.
4. What is the Selection Process of Adobe?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Noida, Bangalore.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Adobe?
Ans: The role open is – Member of Technical Staff.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Member of Technical Staff role at Adobe is ₹24 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Adobe?
Ans: Not mentioned in the job post.
8. Is there any shift at Adobe?
Ans: The company has not mentioned the shifts.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Adobe?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. However, the company has not disclosed the number of openings.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.