Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch Hiring: Amazon is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch as a Software Development Engineer in Hyderabad. Candidates with 0-3 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Job Description:
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science|
|Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0-3 years|
|Salary:||INR 35.5 LPA (Approx.)|
|Last date to Apply:||ASAP|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022
Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
Amazon is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Development Engineer through Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with service-oriented architectures and web-based solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 0 to 3 years of Software Development experience;
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
- Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages is a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
What is the Hiring Process for Amazon Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for Amazon Off Campus Drive?
To apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the Amazon Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for Amazon Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Amazon Off Campus Drive for Software Development Engineer Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 Batch|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Amazon Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: As soon as possible.
Q3. Who can apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech in Computer Science or a related specialization from 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch can apply for this job.