Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Amazon is hiring freshers for the Software Development Engineer 1 role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Amazon:
- Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for Amazon Off Campus Placement?
- Registration Process for Amazon Placement Drive:
- Documents for Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Amazon Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the Salary for Software Development Engineer 1 at Amazon?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Amazon|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Development Engineer 1|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E. / B.Tech – Computer Science or related degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021, 2020 & 2019 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||0-2 years.|
|9. Job Location:||Haryana|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Placement Drives – 2022:
- Walmart Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Software Engineer 2
- CGI Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Graduate Support Engineer
- Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Technical Support Engineer
- Baxter Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Assoc Analyst
Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Amazon is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Development Engineer 1 through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019, 2020 or 2021
- Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem-solving, and object-oriented analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Proficiency development in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, C#, or Python
- Linux / UNIX system experience
- Knowledge of database system internals
- Proficiency in object-oriented design
- Hands-on experience with AWS APIs and services
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing of design patterns
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
- Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on complex challenges in large-scale computing and find out what it takes to engineer systems for the “Amazon Scale.”
- Own, build and operate external customer-facing systems that demand stringent service-level agreements.
What is the Hiring Process for Amazon Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Amazon Placement Drive:
- To apply for Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Amazon Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2022 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Amazon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Amazon Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Development Engineer 1 role at Amazon is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science or related Engineering background from 2021, 2020 & 2019 pass-out batches with 0-2 years of experience.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Development Engineer 1 role is in Haryana as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for Software Development Engineer 1 at Amazon?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Amazon for the Software Development Engineer 1 role is ₹45 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.