Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the Amazon Online Coding Challenge for Women.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology firm primarily based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
About the Challenge
Amazon attempt to be a high employer for various expertise and to make Amazon a spot the place these leaders need to develop their careers. They proceed to put money into applications to assist more ladies to advance in technology-focused roles.
This is a chance for girls coders on the market to come back and showcase their coding expertise. By taking part in this problem you should have an opportunity to win thrilling prizes and discover thrilling tech careers at Amazon.
Women Developers throughout PAN India having 6 months+ expertise.
Coding Challenge Format
2 programming query to be solved in 3 hours
- Ensure that you’re trying the check using the right electronic mail ID.
- You should click on Submit after you reply to every query.
- If you want help through the check, click on the query mark (?) within the lower-right nook of the web page to boost a ticket.
- Once the check has begun, the timer can’t be paused. You have to finish the check-in on a single try.
- Do not shut the browser window or tab of the check interface earlier than you submit your remaining solutions.
- It is really useful that you make sure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and test your Internet connection earlier than beginning the check.
- It is really useful that you simply try the check-in in an incognito or non-public window so that any extensions put in don’t intrude with the check setting.
- We advocate that you simply shut all different home windows and tabs to make sure that there aren’t any distractions.
How to Register?
Interested members can register for the problem via this link.
July 4, 2021
Email: [email protected]
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you