Arista Networks Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Arista Networks is hiring freshers for the Trainee Engineer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About Arista Networks:
Arista Networks is an American computer networking company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The company designs and sells multilayer network switches to deliver software-defined networking for large datacenter, cloud computing, high-performance computing, and high-frequency trading environments.
Arista Networks Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Arista Networks|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Trainee Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers (0-1 year)|
|9. Job Location:||Pan India|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Arista Networks Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Arista Networks is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Trainee Engineer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- B.E/B.Tech in any engineering degree.
- Students with 0-1 year of experience can apply.
- 2022 & 2021 pass-out students can apply for this job.
- Skills: C, C++, Java.
What is the Hiring Process for Arista Networks Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Arista Networks Placement Drive:
- To apply for Arista Networks Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Arista Networks Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Arista Networks Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|Arista Networks Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Arista Networks Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Arista Networks Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Arista Networks Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Trainee Engineer role at Arista Networks is not mentioned on the application page. The test date is 6th June 2022. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Arista Networks Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech in any engineering background from 2022 & 2021 pass-out batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Arista Networks Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Trainee Engineer role is in Pan India as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at Arista Networks?
Ans: The role open is – Trainee Engineer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Arista Networks for the Trainee Engineer role is ₹3.4 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Arista Networks Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about Arista Networks Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.