Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) at GPSC.
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) was formed under article 315(1) within the Constitution of India on 1 May 1960. To choose candidates for civil service within the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the candidates and the principles of reservation. It was formed in 1960.
As per Article no.316 Constitution of India, the State government has the ability to select members and chairman of their own state’s PSC.
No. of Posts
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) or Technology (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- The basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed within the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967; and (3). Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi Or Both.
- Minimum Age: Must have accomplished 21 years on the final date of Advertisement. Maximum Age: Must not have accomplished 35 years on the final date of Advertisement Age will be calculated on the final date of the receipt of the application.
Candidates of the General (Unreserved) category should pay Rs. 100/- + relevant postal charges of Rs. 100/- + Service Charges through online mode as Application Fees, whereas Candidates belonging to reserved categories and Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category, Ex-Servicemen of Gujarat State and physically disabled candidates have not to pay application charges. While candidates of the reserved category of different states should pay the application fee.
- Payscale Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- [Level-8] within the GWSSB Service.
Interested candidates can go to the official application page by clicking here.
July 31, 2021.
Read more below:
- Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship 2021-22 by ISRO, Ahmedabad | Apply by 31st Aug
- Multiple Posts under NHM at District Health Family Welfare Society, Sonipat | Apply by 7th September
- Scientific & Technical Officer –E at IUCAA, Pune | Apply by 31st August
- Apprenticeship 2021 for Graduate/ Diploma & Management Students at POWERGRID | Applications Open till 20th August
- Multiple Posts at State Bank of India, Mumbai | Applications Open till 2nd Sep