Autodesk Off Campus Drive for 2021 & 2022 Batch Hiring: Autodesk is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for the 2021 & 2022 Batch as a Junior Software Developer in Pune. Candidates with 0-1 year of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and has offices worldwide.
Autodesk Off Campus Drive for 2021 & 2022 Batch – Job Description:
|Job Role:||Junior Software Developer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTECH – Computer Science or equivalent|
|Eligible Batch:||2021 & 2022 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0-1 year|
|Salary:||INR 10.9 LPA (Approx.)|
|Last date to Apply:||ASAP|
Autodesk Off Campus Drive for 2021 & 2022 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
Autodesk is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Junior Software Developer through Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with an understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues across different time zones which may require limited work outside normal working hours
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs, priorities, and acceptance of changing requirements, even late in the development cycle
- Demonstrable knowledge or degree of the basics of computer science or a related stream
- Strong knowledge of HTML, and CSS, with a passion for user interface
- Awareness of Front-End build and optimization strategies, compile and packaging tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
What are the Key Responsibilities of a Junior Software Developer at Autodesk?
- Work with a Team Lead and senior developers to ensure implementation and deployment conform to the larger plan
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Developing innovative solutions
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Create and maintain technical documentation
What is the Hiring Process for Autodesk Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for Autodesk Off Campus Drive?
To apply for Autodesk Off Campus Drive for the 2021 & 2022 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the Autodesk Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for Autodesk Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Autodesk Off Campus Drive for Junior Software Developer Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 Batch|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Autodesk Off Campus Drive for 2021 & 2022 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for Autodesk Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Autodesk Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: As soon as possible.
Q3. Who can apply for Autodesk Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech in Computer Science or a related specialization from 2021 & 2022 Batch can apply for this job.