BlueYonder Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: BlueYonder is hiring freshers for the Associate Software Engineer role in Bangalore.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain and omnichannel commerce fulfillment. Our intelligent, end-to-end platform enables retailers, manufacturers, and logistics providers to predict, pivot seamlessly and fulfill customer demand. With Blue Yonder, you can make more automated, profitable business decisions that deliver greater growth and re-imagined customer experiences. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your Potential.
BlueYonder Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||BlueYonder|
|2. Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass-Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|7. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
BlueYonder Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
BlueYonder is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Associate Software Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Strong Programming / Analytical skills. Good in OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of Database
- Willingness to explore and learn new technologies
- Nice to have – Exposure to API development, Exposure to any scripting languages
- Ability to work independently and take initiative while also serving as a team player
- Ability to interact effectively with Associates across all levels of the organization and a variety of cultures
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Microservices development using Java Spring boot
- Integration with external systems using REST APIs
- Exposure to Identity & Access Management domain & internals on how SSO works
- Exposure to different Azure Services (Azure B2C, etc.)
- Exposure to different Infrastructure automation/DevOps tools, Scripting languages (GitHub actions, Ansible, Python, etc.)
- You will understand some of the architectural/foundational concepts for building Multi-tenant / SaaS applications.
- You will get to know the Agile process & different ceremonies in it.
What is the Hiring Process for BlueYonder Off Campus Placement?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for BlueYonder Placement Drive:
- To apply for BlueYonder Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the BlueYonder Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for BlueYonder Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|BlueYonder Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. BlueYonder OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – BlueYonder Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for BlueYonder Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for BlueYonder Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate Software Engineer role at BlueYonder is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for BlueYonder Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from 2022 pass-out batch can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at BlueYonder Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Associate Software Engineer role in Bangalore is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for an Associate Software Engineer at BlueYonder?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at BlueYonder for the Associate Software Engineer role is ₹7.67 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.