Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Boeing is hiring freshers from 0-5 years of experience for the Structural & Payload Design Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Boeing India Private Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Aerospace Company|
|4. Job Role:||Structural & Payload Design Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech – Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical or equivalent disciplines|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2018 to 2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers to 5 years exp.|
|9. Job Location:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Boeing India Engineering is currently looking for Entry Level Struct & Payloads Design Engineer to join their team in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA), Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) and Boeing Global Services (BGS) business organizations.
A successful candidate will work collaboratively with the team and shall work with the Engineering Manager, execute Structural & Payloads design engineering work statements to develop or optimize the designs, and engineering process, analyze the supplier quality issues, and support innovative technologies and digital initiatives.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical or equivalent disciplines.
- Entry-level to 5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Good knowledge in aerospace material selection, Detail, Assembly and Installation drawings, MBD – Model-Based Definition creation), processes specifications, perform analyses like tolerance stack up, engineering or product quality investigation analyses.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, electrical wire harness design and material properties.
- Good understanding of industry standards, aircraft requirements, design and certification.
- You shall perform with a positive attitude and the highest work ethic.
- You shall have basic experience in developing designs using CAD Tool – CATIA for Modeling, Assembling and Drafting. Model-Based Definition is an added advantage.
- Understanding of design and development as part of the New Product development process, redesigns and Inservice design investigations.
- Good written/Email and verbal communication. Speaking and leading discussions in telecom/videoconference, presentation via PowerPoint/WebEx.
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle.
- Experience in assigning GD&T and ability to understand the development rationale for supplier designs and change proposals.
- Knowledge of Data analytics and awareness of programming languages like Python etc.,
- Able to verify the accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team and work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to meet the business needs.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute the technical projects with the supervision of a Technical lead engineer or Technical experts, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
- Assist mechanical design and analysis of a wide range of mechanical structures, systems and other aircraft /Aerospace components.
- Take technical guidance and mentorship during project execution.
- Collaborate with team members during project execution and shall provide a periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- Provide assistance in converting the customer requirements to project deliverables and define suitable processes to achieve the desired results/outcome.
- Assist in creating statements of work, estimates, resource plans, and schedules
- Assist management with resource requirements.
- Proactively seek information and assistance to complete the work statements.
- Assist the experts in applying the use of design automation wherever possible.
- Assist in building technical performance metrics to measure project progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- You will assist domestic and global teams in a modern innovative and collaborative environment.
- You shall assist teams out of the box and apply problem-solving skills to find solutions appropriately.
- Assist in gathering relevant data for root cause analysis and produce changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- You will assist in supporting initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement, etc.
Boeing Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Boeing Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Boeing Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply link – Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Structural & Payload Design Engineer
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Boeing Off-Campus?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Structural & Payload Design Engineer role at Boeing is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech – Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical & similar disciplines.
4. What is the Selection Process of Boeing?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Boeing?
Ans: The role open is – Structural & Payload Design Engineer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Structural & Payload Design Engineer role at Boeing is ₹₹8,48062 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Boeing?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at Boeing?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Boeing?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here