Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023: Boeing is hiring freshers and experienced candidates through a Hiring Drive 2023 as Associate Software Engineers in India. Candidates with 0-3 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023 – Details
Boeing Hiring Drive 2023 – Job Details:
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech – CS, ECE, Telecom, Info Science|
|Eligible Batch:||2023,2022, 2021,2020,2019|
|Experience Required:||0-3 years|
Boeing Hiring Drive 2023, Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Electronics, Telecom, and related
- 0-3 years of experience with the following software and technologies:-
- API Design and Development
- Experience in Query (Create, Read, Update, Delete) Operations.
- Good understanding of Server-side Languages – Java, Java Script
- Experience with DATABASE languages like – SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and PostgreSQL
- Knowing of Webserver Technologies: J2EE
- Framework experience: Express.js, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Systems thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Excellent Analytical Skills – ability to collect, organize, synthesize and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Experience in GIT configuration management and Atlassian Tool suite.
- Develop diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics software.
- Development, integration, and testing of software systems on embedded hardware. Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of system software infrastructure.
- The engineer should have excellent communication skills to work across Boeing Global Engineering teams
- The Engineer should have the desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Responsible for UI development of Cloud-based Software Applications.
- Decompose System requirements into Software requirements for the identified system features. Develop automated Test scenarios to test Software requirements.
- Develop High-level Design from system and software Architecture. Develop Detailed Design from High-level design
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of software requirements
- Establish traceability from software requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code, and Test.
- Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews), and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the ‘Agile’ team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability, and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues, and Opportunities in a timely manner.
How to Apply for Boeing Campus Drive 2023:
|Boeing Associate Software Engineer Hiring Drive 2023:||Apply Now|
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|