Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch Hiring: Bosch Global Software is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for 2022 Batch as Embedded development (S/W or H/W), Application Development, System Testing, SAP, or R&D in Bangalore, Coimbatore, Hyderabad & Pune. Candidates with 0 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About Bosch Global Software:
Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited (BGSW) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We are one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT, and Business Solutions.
With a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe, Japan, China, and the Asia Pacific region, we are at the forefront of designing, developing, and executing IoT ecosystems through our all-encompassing capability within the 3 aspects of IoT – Sensors, Software, and Services.
Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch – Job Description:
|Company Name:||Bosch Global Software|
|Job Id:||Not Mentioned|
|Job Role:||Embedded development (S/W or H/W), Application Development, System Testing, SAP, or R&D|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Technology|
|Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0 years|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Coimbatore, Hyderabad & Pune|
|Salary:||INR 5 LPA (Approx.)|
|Last date to Apply:||Apply ASAP ( The drive will be conducted on 4th August 2022)|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022
Autodesk Off Campus Drive | Job Role – Junior Software Developer
Amazon Off Campus Drive | Apply for Software Development Engineer Role
Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
Bosch Global Software is hiring freshers for the position of Embedded development (S/W or H/W), Application Development, System Testing, SAP, or R&D . through Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE/BTech in CS, IT, IS, ETCE, and related branches from the 2022 pass-out batch can apply for this job.
- Minimum 60% /6 CGPA and above in 10th, 12th, UG(Average)– 2022 passing batch only.
- Only candidates from Maharashtra Region can apply for this job.
What is the Hiring Process for Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive?
To apply for Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive for the 2022 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the Bosch Global Software Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive for Embedded development (S/W or H/W), Application Development, System Testing, SAP or R&D . Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 Batch|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow Us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Bosch Global Software Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: As soon as possible. Please apply before 4th August as the drive will be held on 4th august.
Q3. Who can apply for Bosch Global Software Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech in IT, CS, IS, E&C E&E, and related branches from 2022 Batch can apply for this job.