BT Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch Hiring: BT is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch as a Apprentice in Gurugram, Kolkata. Candidates with 0-3 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
We’ve always been an organization with a purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world’s first telecommunications company. At our heart we’re a technology company with research and innovation in our bones and a desire to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers – those are the values we live by whilst also creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Today in this fast-changing, always-on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulations,s and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism, and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer unrivaled personal development, and a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things, and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of our future.
BT Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Job Description:
|Company Name:||BT Group|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – CS, IT, ECE|
|Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0-3 years|
|Job Location:||Gurugram, Kolkata|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
|Last date to Apply:||Jul 30, 2022, 4:29:00 AM|
BT Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
BT is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Apprentice through Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B. Tech/BE in applied Engineering branches – Comp. Science, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication
- 2020,2021 and 2022 pass-outs can apply
- Strong Communication
- Logical Reasoning
- Management & Analytical skills
- Highly Motivated & self-driven
What are the Key Responsibilities of the Apprentice at BT?
- Manage time, cost & quality
- Managing project resources ( including virtual teams & workers )
- Communicating with the stakeholders
- Support & Co-ordinate across multiple teams including the end customer to plan successful Implementation of projects
- Manage risks, issues & dependencies throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Organize & Prioritize tasks given to you
What is the Hiring Process for BT Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for BT Off Campus Drive?
To apply for BT Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the BT Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for BT Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|BT Off Campus Drive for Apprentice Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 Batch|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – BT Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for BT Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for BT Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: 30th April 2022.
Q3. Who can apply for BT Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech in CS, IT, ECE from 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch can apply for this job.