CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: CartRabbit is hiring freshers for the Software Engineer role in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About CartRabbit:
- CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive?
- Registration Process for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive:
- Documents for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for CartRabbit Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the Salary for a Software Engineer at CartRabbit?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide CartRabbit Off Campus Drive updates?
Cartrabbit is a software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product startup based in Coimbatore, building customer retention and lead generation tools for eCommerce businesses with over 50,000+ customers worldwide. An entirely modern platform that takes you to the world-class product development workflow that promisingly meets customer needs and success.
CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||CartRabbit|
|2. Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|3. Job Type:||Part-Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science, Information Technology, MCA in related field|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2023 Pass-Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|7. Job Location:||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|8. CTC:||INR 3.5 LPA|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
CartRabbit is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology, MCA or a related degree program
- Fresher candidates with a good programming language can also apply for this position
- Students with arrears can also apply. We only value skills
- Build and deploy RESTful APIs, micro-services, and integrations.
- Build integrations with multiple eCommerce platforms for our SaaS applications.
- Should be able to read and understand the existing code base
- Develop tools (usually from scratch) that speed up the development and deployment process.
What is the Hiring Process for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the CartRabbit Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. CartRabbit OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for CartRabbit Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer role at CartRabbit is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in Computer Science, Information Technology & MCA from the 2022 & 2023 graduating batch can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at CartRabbit Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Engineer role in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Software Engineer at CartRabbit?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at CartRabbit for the Software Engineer role is ₹3.5 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.