Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring as Performance/Simulation Application Engineer: Caterpillar is hiring freshers through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Caterpillar|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Simulation Application Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL TIME|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / BTech – Any Specialization|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
As an Engineer for Advanced Powertrain, LPSD India team, you will have opportunities to contribute on complex projects via Simulation, Development and Validation of complex electrical systems pertaining to battery management and battery chemistry.
This will involve creating world class control software and evaluating software features using HIL benches. This role directly impacts Caterpillar’s current and future Battery and microgrid products being developed in an R&D environment.
- Define battery control strategy requirements and develop software features using tools like Matlab/Simulink/Simscape
- Develop test plans from software requirements and specifications
- Define battery test plans in battery cell simulators and HIL benches
- Experience and Knowledge of battery performance metrics, such as SoC, SoH, etc. and factors that affect battery performance.
- Perform complex analysis, identify, and solve challenging battery controls software problems
- Experience and knowledge with Battery Management control system and battery software
Caterpillar Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Caterpillar Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Note – All the information given in this website are in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For good understanding, most of the times we have used the logos of the respective companies in our featured images. However, this logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned
Since 1925, Caterpillar Inc. has been helping our customers build a better world – making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. With 2020 sales and revenues of $51.0 billion, Caterpillar Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives. We do business on every continent, principally operating through three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries, and Energy & Transportation – and providing financing and related services through our Financial Products segment.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Caterpillar Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelors Degree in any Engineering from any Background.
4. What is the Selection Process of Caterpillar?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The job location is – Bangalore, Karnataka.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Caterpillar?
Ans: The role open is – Performance/Simulation Application Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. Approximate salary for the mentioned role $99,013 per year , Source: Glassdoor. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Caterpillar?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Application Form.
8. Is there any shift at Caterpillar?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Caterpillar?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. Although the number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.