Caterpillar Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Caterpillar is hiring freshers for the Associate Data Scientist role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Caterpillar uses quantitative methods such as business simulations, data mining, and advanced statistical techniques to solve problems for internal and external customers. The Associate Data Scientist is a degree position that leverages his or her quantitative analysis, data management, and/or data visualization skills as an individual contributor to project teams tasked with solving business problems. Responds to ad-hoc data requests as needed.
Caterpillar Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Caterpillar|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Construction Machinery & Equipment Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Data Scientist|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE, BTech or a 4-year degree, preferably in statistics, economics, mathematics, or a similar field|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Caterpillar Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Caterpillar is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Associate Data Scientist through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Typically requires a 4-year degree, preferably in statistics, economics, mathematics, or a similar field with quantitative coursework – or related experience.
- Must be comfortable working in MS Office.
- Must demonstrate strong initiative and the ability to communicate effectively. Advanced skills in Power BI are a must.
- Caterpillar Retail Electric Power Solutions (REPS) Associate Data Scientists use the practical application of analytical knowledge to provide assistance to project teams and group leadership by using quantitative techniques to solve problems.
- Most times, the output of this work is presented as dashboards created in Power BI.
- Types of problems include maximizing profits through improvements in Inventory Costs, Material Costs, NPI costs, etc; recommending the optimal supplier for a part.
- Identifying sales, rental, and service opportunities for Caterpillar dealers & developing simulation/optimization capabilities to model a new product feature.
- In addition, analytics professionals gain an understanding of Caterpillar’s business, products, systems, and procedures.
- Projects will usually be of short duration and work results will affect those working on the same project or assignment.
- Locating and obtaining data from various internal and external sources
- Collecting Critical Customer Requirements; applying associated digital technologies
- Communicating with internal customers, team members, and stakeholders
- Answering routine requests for information; and providing support to the teams on which he or she serves.
- Work is closely directed by a project team leader and supervisor, with regular reviews and updates.
- The Associate Data Scientist demonstrates knowledge and ability to handle basic issues independently.
- He or she demonstrates very good communication skills and initiative, and emerging knowledge of Caterpillar Inc., its products and services, and its customers.
What is the Hiring Process for Caterpillar Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Caterpillar Placement Drive:
- To apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Caterpillar Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Caterpillar Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|Caterpillar Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Caterpillar Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Caterpillar Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate Data Scientist role at Caterpillar is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/B.Tech or a 4-year degree, preferably in statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar background from 2022, 2021 pass-out batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Associate Data Scientist role is in Bangalore, Karnataka as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at Caterpillar?
Ans: The role open is – Associate Data Scientist Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Caterpillar for the Associate Data Scientist role is ₹12.8 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about Caterpillar Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.