Registrations are open for CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 for Class 6-10 Students from 22 November to 31 December 2021.
About CBSE Reading Challenge
The acquisition of twenty-first-century competencies of communication, essential and inventive pondering, and the flexibility to find, understand and reflect on various sorts of knowledge has become more essential for our learners.
It is nicely accepted that Reading Literacy is not only a foundation for achievement in different subject areas inside the educational system but in addition a prerequisite for successful participation in most areas of adult life.
With a focus on promoting Reading Literacy among the learners, the Central Board of Secondary Education is organizing The CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 for students of classes sixth to 10th for English and Hindi languages. Students may attempt this problem in both/each language.
This challenge shall be accessible on the DIKSHA platform from 22/11/2021 to 31/12/2021. Students from class 6th to 10th are eligible to take part in this challenge.
To access the problem, schools affiliated with CBSE are required to register their students, present CBSE registration IDs to students who can then be a part of the ‘CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0’ course on the DIKSHA platform. The students at schools not affiliated with the CBSE can instantly access the course on the DIKSHA platform.
- The Challenge is obtainable at two levels:
- For students of lessons 6th and 7th
- For students of lessons 8th and 10th
- There is NO participation charge for this scholar enrichment activity.
- CBSE Schools to go to this page and register their students. As quickly as schools register students, Registration IDs can be generated which they’ll present to respective Students. This is to be given to students in order that they’ll fill it on the DIKSHA portal at the start of the quiz.
Steps for registration:
The students of CBSE affiliated schools should fill within the Registration ID (to be provided by the school/ teacher) before accessing the Quiz. Students of schools not affiliated with CBSE are to skip filling this Registration ID (please leave it blank).
Students can be required to log in to the portal using their current DIKSHA credentials. If they don’t have an account on DIKSHA, then they can register for the same by clicking on the “Register here” button on the page. They may also register with an existing Google account by clicking on the “Sign in
with Google” button.
The “CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0” can be accessed through the below links:
Reading Challenge English, Class 6 and 7: Click here
Reading Challenge English, Class 8-10: Click here
Reading Challenge Hindi, Class 6 and 7: Click here
Reading Challenge Hindi, Class 8-10: Click here
On reaching the course home page, click on “Join Course” to join the course.
Once they’ve joined the course, they may be capable of accessing totally different modules of this course. They can both click on Start Learning or on any one of the modules to access the content:
(i) The first module supplies a quick introduction to the CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 course.
(ii) The second module is the CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0.
The problem for students of lessons 6-7 can be accessible for 60 minutes. The problem for
students of lessons 8-10 can be accessible for 50 minutes.
All students who full the course can be provided a participation certificate. Participation
certificates can be issued online on the DIKSHA platform itself upon completion of the course. Please be certain that students have their right names in the DIKSHA profile.
Students ought to have the newest version of the DIKSHA app or access to the DIKSHA website to obtain certificates. Please observe that no advantage checklist shall be displayed, or separate certificates can be issued to the contributors for this exercise.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- RF Systems Engineer at Qualcomm, Hyderabad | Multiple Opportunities
- CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 for Class 6-10 Students [Nov 22-Dec 31] | Register Now
- Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship 2022 [Spring Cohort] | Apply by 15th December
- Reporters Without Borders Germany Berlin Scholarship Program 2022 [Fully Funded]: Apply by 29th November
- Johnson & Johnson/One Young World Scholarship Program 2022 [12 Positions]: Apply by 4th January