Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Celestica is hiring freshers for the Associate Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Celestica Off Campus Hiring Process:
- How to apply for Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Celestica Off Campus Drive:
- Apply Link – Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as Associate Engineer
- About Celestica:
Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Celestica Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for the Celestica Off-Campus Drive?
- 3. Who can apply for Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Celestica?
- 5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Celestica?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Celestica?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Celestica|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
BE / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
Masters’ Degree in CSE, ECE
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022/2021 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Chennai|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Read More: Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring for BE/BTech Freshers
Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Celestica is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Associate Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- 2021 / 2022 graduate
- BE / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT), MCA, Masters Degree in CSE, ECE
- Good academic track record preferred
- Good Communication Skills
- Passion for coding, testing, and Test Automation with proficiency in C / C++ and Python.
- Strong understanding of computing concepts including data structures, operating systems, and Algorithms.
- Knowledge of networking protocols like TCP/IP and have some exposure to operating systems like Linux
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software solutions for Networking, Storage, and Server Products
- Creating comprehensive Software Test Specifications and qualifying the Products as per
- the Test Specs
- Test Automation to improve efficiency and quality of the Products
- Meticulously following the defined Processes and providing timely and accurate status of your work
- Speak up and contribute with great ideas and solutions
Celestica Off Campus Hiring Process:
- CV ShortListing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Celestica Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Fresher Jobs by Job Location:
Read More: HCL Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Engineer role from 2019/20/21 BE/BTech Batch
Documents for Celestica Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply Link – Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as Associate Engineer
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Read More: UBS Freshers Recruitment Drive 2022 for Data Scientist Role from BE, BTech
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world’s best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment, and Energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform, and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services for products from advanced medical devices to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware platform solutions for the Cloud.
Headquartered in Toronto, with talented teams spanning 40+ locations in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future for our customers.
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Celestica Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Celestica Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate Engineer role at Celestica is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech, MCA, ME, MTech in CS, IT, ECE, or related engineering background with the pass-out year of 2022, 2021.
4. What is the Selection Process of Celestica?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Associate Engineer role in Chennai is mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Celestica?
Ans: The role open is – Associate Engineer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Celestica for the Associate Engineer role is ₹10 Lakhs Per Year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Celestica?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Job Description.
8. Is there any shift at Celestica?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Celestica?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the Job Description.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Celestica Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.