Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Cisco is hiring freshers for the Software Engineer Intern role in Bangalore/Hyderabad.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Cisco|
|2. Job Role:||Software Engineer Intern|
|3. Job Type:||Internship|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2023 Pass-Outs (Final Year Students)|
|6. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|7. Job Location:||Bangalore/Hyderabad|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Trellix Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate SDET | Fresh Graduates
- Citrix Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer Intern I
- Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | SDE | New Grads (2022)
- Globant Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Software Engineer Intern
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Cisco is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Engineer Intern through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Participating Institution must be a Cisco Networking Academy in good standing. -Participating students must have completed at least one of the following NetAcad courses:
ª Networking: Networking Essentials OR CCNA Module 1
ª Cybersecurity: Introduction to Cybersecurity+ Cybersecurity Essentials OR Cyber ops
ª Programming: Python OR DevNet
- Participating students must be final year students from BE/BTech, ME/MTech, Integrated Dual Degree, MCA, or MSc degrees with CGPA 7 or above (highest degree).
- No current backlogs /arrears at the time of participation.
- Participating students must be Final year students (2023 pass out) and must be available for a 6-month full-time internship at Cisco Systems, Bangalore/Hyderabad; from Jan to June 2023.
What is the Hiring Process for Cisco Off Campus Drive?
- Online Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Cisco Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Cisco Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Cisco Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Cisco Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer Intern role at Cisco is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science, Information Science, or related engineering degree from 2023 pass-out batch freshers can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Engineer Intern role in Bangalore/Hyderabad is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Software Engineer Intern at Cisco?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Cisco for the Software Engineer Intern role is ₹50K per month. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.