Citi Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch Hiring: Citi is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch as a Java Developer in Pune. Candidates with 0-2 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Citi:
- Citi Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Job Description:
- What are the Key Responsibilities of a Java Developer at Citi?
- What is the Hiring Process for Citi Off Campus Drive?
- What is the Registration Process for Citi Off Campus Drive?
- What Documents are Required for Citi Off Campus Drive?
- Follow Us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – Citi Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch:
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Citi Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Job Description:
|Job Role:||Java Developer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Specialization|
|Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0-2 years|
|Salary:||INR 9-25.5 LPA (Approx.)|
|Last date to Apply:||ASAP|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022
Citi Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
Citi is hiring freshers for the position of Java Developer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE/BTech in any specialization with 0-2 years of experience can apply for this job.
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of the specific business areas for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
What are the Key Responsibilities of a Java Developer at Citi?
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgments to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client-server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
What is the Hiring Process for Citi Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for Citi Off Campus Drive?
To apply for Citi Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the Citi Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for Citi Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Citi Off Campus Drive for Java Developer Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 Batch|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow Us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Citi Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for Citi Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Citi Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: As soon as possible.
Q3. Who can apply for Citi Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech in any specializations from 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch can apply for this job.