Citi Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Citi is hiring freshers for the Java Developer role in Pune.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Citi:
- Citi Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Citi Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for Citi Off Campus Drive?
- Registration Process for Citi Off Campus Drive:
- Documents for Citi Off Campus Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – Citi Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for Citi Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Citi Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for Citi Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Citi Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the Salary for a Java Developer at Citi?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Citi Off Campus Drive updates?
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Citi Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Citi|
|2. Job Role:||Java Developer|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020 Pass Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||0-2 years.|
|7. Job Location:||Pune|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Trellix Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate SDET | Fresh Graduates
- Citrix Off Campus Drive 2022 | Java Developer I
- Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | SDE | New Grads (2022)
- Globant Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Java Developer
Citi Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Citi is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Java Developer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of the specific business areas for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgments to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client-server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
What is the Hiring Process for Citi Off Campus Drive?
- Online Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Citi Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for Citi Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Citi Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Citi Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Citi Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Citi Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Citi Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Citi Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Java Developer role at Citi is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Citi Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech in any engineering degree from 2020, 2021 & 2022 freshers can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Citi Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Java Developer role in Pune is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Java Developer at Citi?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Citi for the Java Developer role is ₹9 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.