Clarivate Off-Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Associate Software Engineer from 2021 Batch: Clarivate is hiring Engineers from the the 2021 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
Clarivate Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||Clarivate|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Analytics Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech/MTech /MCA(Any stream)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Noida, Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Not mentioned.|
Clarivate Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
Engineering graduates (2021) exploring to kick start their career in technology. Ideal candidate should have hand-on interest in programming and some experience in writing software applications. If you have a GitHub profile, please provide link to your work. Nice to have internship / college project. Knowledge of one or more programming language to write fully executable and functional code is very desirable. Knowledge of databases is also desirable. Both these may be at a Beginner or Advanced Beginner level. You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning, executing and experimenting.
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
- Thinking ability of a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen desire to learn, stretch and a never-give-up attitude.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality. Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
- Ability to stay current with new technology.
- BE/BTech/MTech /MCA(Any stream) – (2021 batch)
- CGPA : 70% (CGPA 7)
Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers from 2018-22 Batches as Trainee Software Engineer
Clarivate Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Clarivate Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Clarivate Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Clarivate Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Clarivate Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Apply link – Clarivate Off-Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Associate Software Engineer from 2021 Batch
Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise. For more information, please visit clarivate.com.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Clarivate Off-Campus Drive – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Clarivate Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Clarivate Off-Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for Clarivate Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree & Master’s degree in any Engineering discipline, MCA.
4. What is the Selection Process of Clarivate?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Clarivate Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The job location is –
6. What is the job role & Salary at Clarivate?
Ans: There are multiple positions open – Associate Software Engineer
The salary is not mentioned by the company. The approximate salary according to glassdoor.com is ₹6,03,855 per year at Clarivate. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Clarivate?
Ans: Not mentioned by the Company.
8. Is there any shift at Clarivate?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Clarivate?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. Although the number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Clarivate Off-Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.