CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: CloudSEK is hiring freshers candidates for the Customer Success Specialist role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||CloudSEK|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Customer Success Specialist|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science / Info Sec / Cyber Security background|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022/2021|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about making a big impact on customer success. The Customer Success expert will be responsible for delivering high-quality support to meet our customers’ requirements. The successful candidate will be adaptable, detail-oriented, organized, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and should be able to work independently with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- We are looking for 2021 or 2022 pass-out from Computer Science / Info Sec / Cyber Security background
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office & documentation
- Strong verbal, written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients
- Good listening and presentation abilities
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a start-up culture
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with the customers
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product, prepare reports
- Work with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships
- Monitor customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer transactions
- Continual improvement of the contract and its service
- Track process compliance
CloudSEK Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the CloudSEK Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for CloudSEK Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
CloudSEK, one of India’s most trusted Cyber security product companies, is on a mission to build the world’s fastest and most reliable AI technology that identifies and resolves digital threats in real-time. The central proposition is leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a quick and reliable analysis and alert system that provides rapid detection across multiple internet sources, precise threat analysis, and prompt resolution with minimal human intervention.
Founded in 2015, headquartered in Singapore, we are proud to say that we’ve grown at a frenetic pace and have been able to achieve some accolades along the way, including:
Launch of our first product in 2016.
Earning our pre-series A funding in 2018.
Winning the Excellence Award for Security Product Company of the Year in 2020.
Receiving the Series A funding from MassMutual Ventures in 2021 with a total investment of $10million.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for CloudSEK Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the CloudSEK Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Customer Success Specialist role at CloudSEK is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, InfoSec, Cyber Security background from 2022, 2021 batch.
4. What is the Selection Process of CloudSEK?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is in Bangalore.
6. What is the job role & Salary at CloudSEK?
Ans: The role open is – Customer Success Specialist.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Customer Success Specialist Irole at CloudSEK is 10,80,000/yr. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at CloudSEK?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at CloudSEK?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at CloudSEK?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide CloudSEK Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here