CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: CloudSense is hiring freshers for the Off-Campus Drive 2022 as Graduate Test Engineers in Chennai. Candidates with 0-1 year of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|Job Id:||Not Mentioned|
|Job Role:||Graduate Test Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||B.Sc/BCA/MCA in Computer Science, or a related field|
|Eligible Batch:||2022 & 2023 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0-1 year|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
CloudSense is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Off-Campus Drive 2022 through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B.Sc/BCA/MCA in Computer Science, or a related field
- Knowledge of any programming language.
- Solid knowledge and ability to communicate in English about IT topics
- Basic IT skills, especially an understanding of browsers and web technologies
- Capability for critical thinking, an eye for detail
- Good organizational skills
- Quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and platforms
- Highly motivated individual
- Comfortable working remotely with the team outside of India
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Able to write documents in clear English
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work
- Stay abreast of the latest thinking and trends in software testing
What are the Responsibilities of the Graduate Test Engineer role at CloudSense?
- Analyze new product features, create test cases, execute product testing, and log and retest bugs according to standard Cloudsense procedures
- Report bugs in a professional, reproducible manner
- Ensure your work conforms to testing best practices
- Write clear and well-structured documentation, such as test cases, bug reports, and user guides
- Performing manual and/or automated test runs during feature testing, preview testing, release testing, and bug testing windows
- Learning the ins and outs of at least one product or part of a larger product during their trial year to the level that they can reliably be trusted to maintain it
- Execute tasks as assigned by Project Delivery Managers, Developers, and Testers in charge of their Products
What is the Hiring Process for CloudSense Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for CloudSense Off Campus Drive?
To apply for CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the CloudSense Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for CloudSense Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|CloudSense Off Campus Drive for Graduate Test Engineer Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. CloudSense OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for CloudSense Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for CloudSense Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: Apply as soon as possible.
Q3. Who can apply for CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.Sc/BCA/MCA in Computer Science or a related field with 0-1 year of experience can apply for this job.