Cognizant is hiring candidates for different roles through an off-campus drive in Superset. Engineering students from 2019, 2020, and 2021 passed out batch are eligible to apply for the drive.
About the Company:
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, that believes in constant innovation for digital businesses. We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life and our purpose ensures that technology benefits our clients, their customers, and communities. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. With our headquarters in the U.S, we have a global footprint and have been consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world for 12 years in a row. Cognizant is also ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and stands at 63 in the Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies 2019.
Jr. Experienced Designers:
Jr. Experience Designers are entry-level talent who have the understanding and passion to learn new technologies and tools. The candidates should display an analytical mindset with a creative outlook on various deliverables. They should be accustomed to using basic design tools like Sketch, XD, Powerpoint, Adobe XD and Illustrator Basic. The selected candidates will go through a 2-month training prior to being allocated to projects.
Experience Designers are candidates with an in-depth understanding of the user needs with an inclination towards learning new technologies and tools. They should be fluent in user center design practices and methods along with a proficiency in industry tools like Sketch, XD, In Vision, Figma, and Powerpoint. The candidates should have a business mindset that allows them to conduct Heuristic evaluations and communicate the same to various stakeholders. The selected candidates are trained for 3 weeks and are immediately deployed to projects.
Sr. Experienced Designers:
Sr. Experience Designers have a balance between their design knowledge and business acumen to manage user needs along with research to understand the target audiences. Candidates. should be able to work with brand guidelines to create layouts and build a connection through visual touchpoints. They should be proficient in industry tools like Sketch, XD, In Vision, Figma, Axure, Proto.IO, Justin Mind/Origami Illustrator, and should have the ability to upskill themselves and be in sync with the changing trends. The selected candidates have a 2-week training period and are immediately deployed to projects.
- 2019/2020/2021 batch of students pursuing a 4-year bachelor’s degree in design or post-graduation in design
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in pursuing a degree with no standing arrears
- Appropriate CGPA to percentage conversion to be considered as per university norms
- The maximum gap in education: 2 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Open to Indian Nationals/OCIs/PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain
- Jr. Experienced Designers: INR 6,30,000 Per annum
- Experienced Designers: INR 8,00,000 Per annum
- Sr. Experienced Designers: INR 12,00,000 Per annum
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- Google Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers 2022 Graduates | Any Degree
- MetricStream Off-Campus Drive 2022 | 2021 Pass Outs | BE/BTech
- Cyient Off-Campus Drive 2022 for 2018,2019,2020 Pass Outs
- IBM Off-Campus Drive 2022 for 2019/2020/2021 pass outs
- Sumo Logic Off-Campus Drive 2022 for 2029/2020/2021 Pass Outs