Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Cognizant is hiring freshers from the 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch for the Programmer Analyst Trainee role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / BTech / BSc / BCA – Any Specialization|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021, 2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Spring Boot
Roles & Responsibilities:
Requirement Analysis –
Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirements.
Efficient Task Execution –
- Raise clarifications, issues, and concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Adherence to schedule, and timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationships (Interpersonal)with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with the defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentation about client-specific applications project-specific processes and workflows.
- Creating application-specific reports.
- Eg SLA KPI reports performance aspects, the number of transactions processed per day no successful transactions, etc.
Participation in Calls, Status reporting –
- Participate in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in the creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning, Training –
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources.
- Going through Project-specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites technology stacks used in the client environment and client-specific processes and tools(like Quality Center JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project-level knowledge.
- Completing the domain, technical, project relation training, and certifications.
Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment – Aptitude Test for Verbal, Analytical & Quantitative Abilities
- Written Communication Evaluation
- Business Round – This round is conducted by a panel of subject matter experts from our project team
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Cognizant Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Cognizant Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply link – Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Programmer Analyst Trainee
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the logos of the respective companies in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Cognizant Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in Science & Engineering – Any Specialization.
4. What is the Selection Process of Cognizant?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post in – Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Cognizant?
Ans: The role open is – Programmer Analyst Trainee.
The salary is not mentioned in the job post. According to Glassdoor the Programmer Analyst Trainee Salary at Cognizant is INR 4 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Cognizant?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
8. Is there any shift at Cognizant?
Ans: Day Shift.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Cognizant?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. However, the company has not disclosed the number of openings.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.