IIFT invites paper submission for Conference on Empirical Issues in International Trade & Finance on 16-17 Dec 2021. The final date of submission is 20 Aug 2021.
About the Conference
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), a Deemed to be University, invited researchers to submit unpublished research papers for the 7th International Conference on “Empirical Issues in International Trade & Finance (EIITF)” on 16th and 17th December 2021 on hybrid mode at its Kolkata Campus, India.
Depending upon the pandemic scenario, the convention will encourage the bodily and digital presence of the contributors as per their preferences and/or authorities’ tips. The Conference gives a discussion board for dissemination of recent analysis and facilitates the trade of concepts amongst famed students from India and overseas.
The theme for this year’s EIITF Conference is “Trade, Finance, and Development: Contemporary Issues”. We particularly welcome authentic research articles with a worldwide perspective. Also, analysis papers addressing indicative penalties of COVID-19 on the post-pandemic economic system shall be inspired.
Call for Papers
- Firm heterogeneity and trade
- International trade and group of corporations and business.
- Product combine, high quality, and International trade
- International commerce, financial development, and productiveness
- Trade and welfare, unilateralism vs. multilateralism and role of WTO
- Modern approaches to the gravity model
- Exchange rate dynamics
- Stabilization insurance policies in an open economic system
- Developmental points in an open economic system
- Corporate finance and governance
- Asset pricing, funding, and portfolio administration
- Risk administration and quantitative finance
- Financial markets and establishments
- Banking and financial regulations
- Financial Technology
- Corporate financial reporting (together with Sustainability reporting)
A registration charge of Indian Rupees 2,500 (+18% GST) for participants primarily based in India and US$50 (+18% GST) for all different participants shall be charged. There aren’t any registration charges for Ph.D. students and research students.
Submission begins on 18th June 2021 and the deadline for submission is 20th August 2021. All papers will undergo a blind review process. Authors of accepted papers shall be notified by 30th September 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of the Conference on Empirical Issues in International Trade & Finance at IIFT, Kolkata.
You may also be interested in:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you