The Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), New Delhi invites applications for the post of Consultant (HR).
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), a Section 8 ‘Not-for-Profit Company’ of the Government of India, has been arranging as DBT’s interface company, to function as a single window for rising biotech firms.
- Hiring and recruitment for BIRAC and Project Management Units (PMUs) underneath BIRAC.
- Guidance on RTI issues, Parliamentary questions, and different statutory correspondence with Ministries and different Government bodies.
- Review current insurance policies and revision wherever required.
- Explore and rent workplace house, negotiating and mediating on behalf of BIRAC.
- Any different associated job.
- Those retired as Deputy Secretary/ Director degree place from Central/ State Government/ Autonomous our bodies/ Ministries/ different Govt. Departments. Or
- Employees of PSUs underneath Govt. of India superannuated as General Manager/ Group General Manager.
- Experience: More than 25 years.
A set month-to-month quantity shall be admissible, arrived at by deducting the essential pension from the pay drawn on the time of retirement. For the applicant from PSUs, wherever pension is just not relevant, the final month-to-month pay drawn shall be mounted as a month-to-month payment.
The quantity of payment so mounted shall stay unchanged for the time period of the contract & there can be no annual increment/ share enhancement in the course of the contract interval.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by clicking here. The final date to use is June 15, 2021.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you