Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Consumer Risk Analyst at Barclays for its office in Noida.
About the Company
Barclays plc is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service firm, Barclays Execution Services.
Barclays has made quite a few company acquisitions, together with London, Provincial and South Western Bank in 1918, British Linen Bank in 1919, Mercantile Credit in 1975, the Woolwich in 2000, and the North American operations of Lehman Brothers in 2008.
About the Post
This position is accountable for building an Analytical Ready Data in addition to publishing reports on reporting tools i.e Tableau, Alteryx, Business Objects, and so forth. the position will also cover parts of Climate risk which is a principal threat for Barclays.
The incumbent will work together with wider RIS and risk teams, technology, policy, governance, and finance groups on this position.
- Strategic Projects (55%)
- Execution of key strategic and regulatory projects primarily financial difficulty, Climate Risk, Analytical Ready DataMart, and utilizing reporting tools
- Understand portfolio requirements and contribute to enhanced risk analysis via independent interaction and collaboration with the stakeholders
- Implement key inside Projects to help portfolio and overall RIS requirements
- Carry out investigations, reconciliations, and analysis to explain trends, outliers, peaks, and troughs demonstrating the impact of Business strategy on risk metrics
- Improving Internal Processes/ Quality (20%)
- Doing detailed impact analysis to establish impact from data migration, climate risk in the UK, Financial Difficulty policy compliance
- Accuracy of reporting whereas connecting reporting to the authoritative information sources and figuring out appropriate flags on the data for identification
- Lead Initiatives to enhance and automate processes to reduce errors and reduce the effort
- Portfolio MI Reporting (20%)
- Help guarantee regular delivery of standardized Risk Information packs to agreed stakeholders.
- Adhere to completeness, accuracy, and timeliness ideas of Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting.
- a mix of automation and portfolio insights to make sure that Risk Information is consistent, correct, and actionable.
- Provide correct Risk Information in compliance with Group and regulatory necessities
- Development of latest Risk Information suites, data marts, and self-serve utilities as required Governance and Control (5%)
- Comply with the Capital and Risk Information services governance framework, change administration necessities, EUDA and process overview necessities, and BCBS239 compensating management necessities.
- Ensure stakeholders are engaged and sign-off all related documents
- Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operational research field, Engineering, Masters in Business Administration
- Banking and Credit Risk Exposure on Retail lending products i.e. Mortgages, loans, credit cards
- Proficient in SAS, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL
- Prior exposure to engaged on data structures for retail banking products
- Strong communication skills and talent to explain advanced points to a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient with IT and PC systems – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access
- Exposure to business analysis, investigating issues shall be advantageous.
- A consciousness of the theoretical and practical aspects of risk management.
- Some knowledge of risk models – this isn’t a modelling role however the capability to understand the ideas and limitations of PD modelling is preferable.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post by way of this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Consumer Risk Analyst at Barclays, Noida
Check More Opportunities Below:
- Join the Team: Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 for Fresh Tech Support Executives
- Join the Shell Team: Off-Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers!
- Fresh Graduates Wanted: Harman Off-Campus Drive 2023
- Minisrty of Home Affairs MTS,Executive Recruitment [email protected] Posts
- Associate Business Analyst – “Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023”