Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Couchbase is hiring freshers for the Graduate Software Engineer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Couchbase:
- Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for Couchbase Off Campus Placement?
- Registration Process for Couchbase Placement Drive:
- Documents for Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for Couchbase Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Couchbase Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the Salary for Graduate Software Engineer at Couchbase?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers a high-performance, flexible, and scalable modern database that runs across the data center and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on.
Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Couchbase|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Graduate Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE, BTech, ME, MTech – CS, IT|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers (0-2 years)|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Couchbase is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Graduate Software Engineer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Education: BE, B-Tech, M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- (0-2)- years of experience only.
- Experience in working with languages like Go, Java, and Python and You can hack in C, C++ as well
- You think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi-threaded programming, and data structures are cool
- Self-motivated, Quick Learner, independent, and high-performance individual.
- Good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organizations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
- Work on the world’s best-distributed database server infrastructure and best database as a service (DBaaS), including serverless database as a service which companies rely on for mission-critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built, tested & supported
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support needle-mover capabilities across server, mobile, SDKs, cloud, and SDET (DBaaS & Serverless) with simplicity, elegance, and economy
- Think quality; think leverage. Develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software
- Be agile
What is the Hiring Process for Couchbase Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Couchbase Placement Drive:
- To apply for Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Couchbase Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Couchbase Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Couchbase Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Couchbase Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Graduate Software Engineer role at Couchbase is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/B.Tech, ME/MTech in Computer Science & Information Technology background from 2022, 2021 & 2020 pass-out batches with 0-2 years of experience.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Graduate Software Engineer role is in Bangalore, Karnataka as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for Graduate Software Engineer at Couchbase?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Couchbase for the Graduate Software Engineer role is ₹22,91,498 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.