CRED Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: CRED is hiring freshers for the Data Engineer & Site Reliability Engineer role in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long-lost virtue, one of trust, the idea is to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
CRED Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||CRED|
|2. Job Role:||Data Engineer & Site Reliability Engineer|
|3. Job Type:||Part-Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass-Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|7. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
Josh Technology Group (JTG) Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Developer | BE/BTech Freshers
Ingram Off Campus Drive 2022 | Data Engineer & Site Reliability Engineer | Freshers (0-2 years)
BlueYonder Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Data Engineer & Site Reliability Engineer
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 | Junior Java Full Stack Developer
CRED Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
CRED is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Data Engineer & Site Reliability Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
Required Qualifications for Data Engineer Role:
- Experience working on cloud warehouses like Redshift/Snowflake/Databricks
- Strong SQL skills
- Hands-on experience with tools/technologies like airflow, python, and spark (preferable)
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, data marts, and building data pipelines
- Understanding of data architecture principles, data governance, data lineage, data quality, and data cataloging
- Knowledge of Spark/ Hadoop/ other distributed systems
Key Responsibilities for Data Engineer Role:
- You will design and implement a performant and scalable data pipeline to facilitate the analytics needs of various stakeholders across the organization
- You will get to work with business and engineering stakeholders to understand their needs and translate these into data processing and data modeling requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- You are required to provide technical guidance to other team members
- Will be performing troubleshooting and tuning
Required Qualifications for Site Reliability Engineer Role:
- Have experience managing and securing large, complex infrastructure deployments / distributed systems
- Understand data infrastructure and its aspects: IaC, CI/CD, HA, ETL frameworks, security, and monitoring
- Have an interest in managing highly reliable data services infrastructure and enabling various data teams (eg: Data Engineering, Data Science) in achieving their objectives in a streamlined and self-serve manner
- Can move forward our stack which consists of AWS ECS/Fargate, IAM, Redshift, Kinesis, DMS, Lambda, Airflow, Databricks, Tableau, etc
- Have a clear operating system, networking, ETL, and other automation frameworks
Key Responsibilities for Site Reliability Engineer Role:
- You will work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the CRED app aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Will ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the CRED app
- Be a mentor to other engineers, defining our technical culture and helping to build a fast-growing team
What is the Hiring Process for CRED Off Campus Drive?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for CRED Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for CRED Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the CRED Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for CRED Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|CRED Off Campus Drive 2022||
Data Engineer: Apply Now
Site Reliability Engineer: Apply Now
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. CRED OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – CRED Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for CRED Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for CRED Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Data Engineer & Site Reliability Engineer role at CRED is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for CRED Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in any degree from the 2022 graduating batch can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at CRED Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Data Engineer & Site Reliability Engineer role in Bangalore, Karnataka is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Data Engineer & Site Reliability Engineer at CRED?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at CRED for the Data Engineer is INR 27 LPA & for the Site Reliability Engineer role is ₹21.6 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide CRED Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about CRED Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.