Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Engineer (Data Science) at Micron, Hyderabad.
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage together with dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its client products are marketed under the manufacturers Crucial and Ballistix.
Table of Contents
- Align to, Understand, and Prioritize Analytic Goals to Address Business Opportunities and Value
- Maintain a transparent understanding of the company and department strategy.
- Understand business goals so as to develop or set up success criteria metrics.
- Translate business issues into one or more data science projects/solutions.
- Lead Efforts to Identify Signals in Data that Address Use Cases
- Understand supply chain business processes (information sources and meaning)
- Manage and optimize data discovery and cleaning
- Understand and gather related information
- Identify new information sources within the network and business that can create new insights into business needs
- Explore related information through visualization and statistical strategies
- Collect, Organize, and Prepare Data for Analysis
- Work with numerous volumes of data from multiple disparate sources and carry out information analysis and mining to generate options for business issues
- Ensure processes are taken to maintain information integrity
- Understand available information and what data is relevant
- Collaborate with data architects and data engineers to develop and automate ETL jobs for numerous volumes of data
- Uncover Patterns in Data, Develop Models, and Evaluate Validity of Solutions
- Develop experience in information mining and analytic methods
- Determine statistical validity and significance (pick out signals from noise)
- Identify and apply applicable analytical models
- Evaluate outcomes using statistical strategies and enhance the model where applicable
- Deploy Data Science Models into Business Processes
- Present findings and deliver suggestions to business stakeholders and senior leadership using efficient presentation and data visualization strategies.
- Industrialize information science solutions into manufacturing applications
- Ensure that the models are simple to support and maintain
- Regularly overview deployed models and monitor for continuous improvement
- Validate that the business value has been met
- Masters/PhD or equal expertise in Data Science/ DataAnalytics/ Statistics/ Engineering/ Operations Research.
- Experience in creating and executing end-to-end ML systems or AI solutions, together with automating, training, testing, and deploying Machine Learning models with both Python, AWS, AZURE, GCP.
- Familiarity with software architecture (data structures, data schemas, and so on.)
- Familiarity with Supply Chain ideas and processes.
- 3+ years of expertise with big data processing and/or creating applications and data sources.
- 3+ years of strong working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL, Snowflake, or BigQuery).
- Outstanding analytical pondering, interpersonal, oral, and written communication abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and team oriented.
Interested candidates can go to the official page to apply for the post by way of this link.
Read More Related Posts: