Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 Experienced Hiring: Dell is hiring experienced candidates with 2-3 years of experience for the Software Engineer I role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Dell Technologies|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020,2019,2018|
|8. Experience Required:||2-3 Years|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies, and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- BE or equivalent degree
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing Automation Scripts using Python Language
- Work experience in UEFI / Drivers / BIOS / Firmware Server architecture
- Exposure towards server / Storage / Network.
- Have Automation Experience in BIOS/UEFI or Pre-OS Environment
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
- Develop, test, and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications, and designs developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end-user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or the next version of an existing product
Dell Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Dell Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Dell Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Dell Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Dell Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply link – Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers I
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself, and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI, and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Dell Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Dell Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer I role at Dell is 30th April as mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Dell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech – CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE from 2022 batch.
4. What is the Selection Process of Dell?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Dell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post in – Bangalore.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Dell?
Ans: The role open is – Software Engineer I.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Software Engineer Irole at Dell is ₹8,27,524 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Dell?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at Dell?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Dell?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here