Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Associate Data Engineers: Denodo is hiring freshers as Associate Data Engineers from 2021-202 Batches through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
Table of Contents
- Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
- Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Denodo Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Denodo Off Campus Drive:
- About Denodo:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Denodo Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for Denodo Off Campus?
- 3. Who can apply for Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Denodo?
- 5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Denodo?
- 7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Denodo?
- 8. Is there any shift at Denodo?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Denodo?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Denodo Technologies|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Data Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH – Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021 & 2022 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
As an Associate Data Engineer, you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and client communication between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records (75% & above in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG) from 2021 & 2022 batch.
- Bachelors (Engineering) or Masters relating to Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.
- Experienced Candidates Need Not Apply for this position.
- Please submit your application in English language.
- Good understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good to have knowledge on JDBC, ODBC, XML, JMS and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
- The position is based out of Chennai and candidate should be able to operate from Chennai (No Remote Working)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide Support, education, and coaching for onboarding new projects as well as ongoing projects of the Denodo Platform to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Diagnose and resolve client’s inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments and Big Data projects.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
Denodo Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Denodo Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Denodo Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Denodo is a high-growth, market-leading enterprise software company backed by HGGC. We are recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester and uniquely positioned to address the data fragmentation problems that exist in many enterprises.
We thrive in dynamic environments, and at the risk of sounding cliché, we work hard, and we play hard. People at Denodo are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly interacting and working together to empower people around the world, build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Denodo’s success is founded on being innovative and creative, on delivering the best solutions with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and on having a unique piece of technology. A company can only be as forward-thinking as its people, which explains why we have become the leading developer of Data Virtualization, Data Services, and Cloud Data Integration technologies and solutions for the enterprise.
At Denodo, we are like a family and it is of the utmost importance to us that we help support your professional growth every step of the way.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Denodo Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Denodo Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Students from Tier-1 colleges with Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Electronics & Telecommunications.
4. What is the Selection Process of Denodo?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The job location is – Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Denodo?
Ans: The job role open is – Associate Data Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. Approximate salary for the mentioned role is ₹ 4.1 Lakhs to ₹ 5 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 4.5 Lakhs, Source: Glassdoor. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Denodo?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Application Form.
8. Is there any shift at Denodo?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Denodo?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. Although the number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.