DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Hiring: DXC Technology is hiring graduates from the 2021 & 2022 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022 for the Associate Professional System Engineer role. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||DXC Technology|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||IT Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Professional System Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech – CS/IT|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021/2022 Pass Out|
|8. Experience Required:||0 year.|
|9. Job Location:||Chennai|
|10. CTC:||Not Mentioned.|
Eligibility Criteria of DXC Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience of working with –
- Hardware or software design methods and processes
- Design principles and applications
- Company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Complex system implementations and organizational processes
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance, and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
DXC Technology Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive?
- To apply for DXC Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the DXC Technology career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for DXC Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s Degree 2021/2022 Pass outs in Engineering (IT/CSE).
2. What is the Selection Process of DXC Technology?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at DXC Technology?
Ans: The job location is – Chennai.
4. What is the job role & Salary at DXC Technology?
Ans: The job role as – Associate Professional System Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at DXC Technology?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
6. Is there any shift at DXC Technology?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at DXC Technology?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide DXC Technology job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.