The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing Applications (IIRS) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) are collectively organizing an Online Course on Geospatial Technology for Archaeological Studies from May 17 to 28, 2021.
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) underneath Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, Govt. of India is a premier Training and Educational Institute arrange for growing educated professionals within the subject of Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics and GNSS Technology for Natural Resources, Environmental, and Disaster Management.
- Geospatial Technology for Archeology: Tools and Techniques
- Space-based distant sensing for archeological research
- Ground-based geospatial methods for archeological/ heritage research
- Documentation of cultural heritage websites: Case examples
- Low altitude programs for archeological investigations
- Microwave Remote sensing for archeological research: Space and Ground-based
- Demonstration on Terrestrial Laser Scanner
- Space-based research for Landscape Archeology
- Advanced picture processing based mostly on harm evaluation of cultural heritage monuments
At the top of this course, the participant is anticipated to have a complete understanding of present tendencies in
geospatial methods for archeological/ heritage research.
Who can Attend?
The course is designed for professionals from Central/ State Govt./ Private Organizations/ NGO engaged in hydro-meteorological based mostly regional and nationwide tasks; college students and researchers aligned to analysis/ working in
The course examines supplies like lecture slides, video-recorded lectures, open-source software programs & handouts of demonstrations, and so on. can be made out there by way of e-class.
There is not any course price for attending this program. To register for the course, click here.
For full notification, click on the link beneath.
Online Course on Geospatial Technology for Archaeological Studies by IIRS & ISRO
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.