Elevate is hiring for a Trainee – Information Technology through an Off-Campus Drive. Check your eligibility below.
Table of Contents
- About Elevate:
- Elevate Job Details:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Responsibilities – Trainee Information Technology:
- Elevate Services Hiring Process:
- How to apply for Elevate Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents Required for Elevate Off-Campus Drive:
- Apply link – Elevate Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Elevate Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Elevate Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Elevate?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Elevate?
- 4. What is the job role & Salary at Elevate for Entry Level Positions?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement at Elevate Trainee Position?
- 6. Is there any shift at Elevate Services?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Elevate?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Elevate job updates?
- Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
- Click Here!
- Follow us on LinkedIn:
- Click Here!
- Like us on Facebook:
- Click Here!
- Read More Posts Below:
Elevate is a law company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate’s legal, business, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Our achievements and distinctions include:
- 2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award
- Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016
- For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global
Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking)
- Inc. 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
Elevate Job Details:
|Trainee – Information Technology|
|Any Degree (BE/BTECH, ME/MTECH)|
- Junior College or some college (must not have received a Bachelor’s degree yet)
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with multiple stakeholders to understand and resolve issues
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, creating/maintaining excel
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Ability to analyze data and communicate ideas clearly
Responsibilities – Trainee Information Technology:
- Provide first contact support Receives and handles requests for service, following agreed procedures.
- Promptly allocates calls as appropriate
- Logs incidents and service requests and maintains relevant records
- Identities and classifies incident types and service interruptions
- Record incidents cataloging them by symptom and resolution Acts under guidance to record and track data for your services.
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult help requests.
- Build rapport with internal and external customers
- Escalate incidents with accurate documentation to a suitable technician or vendor, when required
- Record, track, and document the service desk incident-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken through to final resolution.
- Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Research solutions through the internal and external knowledge base as needed.
- Install the software and ensure definitions are up to date.
- Test fixes to ensure the problem has been adequately resolved.
- Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users.
Elevate Services Hiring Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Elevate Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for the Elevate Off-Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of the Elevate Career page. or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Off-Campus Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply button.
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit button.
Documents Required for Elevate Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your personal documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, PassPort, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Elevate Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Elevate Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech freshers.
2. What is the Selection Process of Elevate?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Elevate?
Ans: The job location is – Gurgaon
4. What is the job role & Salary at Elevate for Entry Level Positions?
Ans: The job role is – Trainee – Information Technology & the salary for the fresher’s recruitment is not disclosed by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement at Elevate Trainee Position?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
6. Is there any shift at Elevate Services?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Elevate?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Elevate job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages below.
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: