Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Engineering Campus Hiring Program by Goldman Sachs.
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and monetary services firm headquartered in New York City. It affords providers in funding management, securities, asset administration, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
About the Program
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to determine and hire high Engineering expertise from throughout engineering colleges within the country. As a part of the program, candidates must undergo a number of evaluation rounds, where they might be tested on their programming expertise and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who efficiently make it by the method will be provided a task within the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
This program is open to all engineering students in India throughout the pre-final & final years of commencement and post-graduation.
- 2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June consumption)
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July consumption)
In the event that Goldman Sachs visits your campus for internship and/or full-time recruitment, you might be suggested to apply directly by your respective campus placement process.
- Registrations: July 22, 2021 – 6:00pm IST to August 15, 2021 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: August 22, 2021
- Technical Test: First week of October 2021 (only for these shortlisted by the aptitude test)
- Interviews: Third week of October 2021 (only for these shortlisted by the aptitude and technical exams)
Click here to view the official notification for the Engineering Campus Hiring Program by Goldman Sachs.
Read More Similar Opportunities Below: