Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Eurofins is hiring freshers from 2020 & 202 batch for the Associate Software Engineer (ASE) role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Eurofins|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Testing laboratories company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer (ASE)|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / BTech / BSc / MTech / MSc / ME / MCA – CS, IT, ECE|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Inviting aspirants to join our team as Associate Software Engineer. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, Eurofins is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you made the right choice to join us.
- BE (CS/IT/IS/EC), BTech, BSc (CS/IT), MTech, MSC – CS/IT/IS, MCA, Diploma in Computers
- Graduated in 2020/2021
- Marks Eligibility is 65% or CGPA – equivalent of 65%
- 0 – 1 Year of experience & looking for immediate joiners
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Portray strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be good in one of the programing language like C, C++, C#, Java, or Python.
- Willingness to work in collaboration with team.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and drive efforts in an agile way.
- Focus Customer centric approach.
- Knowledge to latest technology’s like Mobile development / Web development / MSSQL or any RDBMS would be an added advantage.
Eurofins Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Eurofins Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Eurofins Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the logos of the respective companies in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a network of over 1,000 independent companies in 54 countries, operating 900 laboratories. Performing over 450 million tests every year, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Eurofins is one of the fastest growing listed European companies with a listing on the French stock exchange since 1997. In FY 2021, Eurofins achieved a record revenue of over EUR 6.7 billion.
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (EITSI) is a fully owned subsidiary of Eurofins and functions as a Global Software Delivery Center exclusively catering to Eurofins Global IT business needs. The code shipped out of EITSI impacts the global network of Eurofins labs and services.
The primary focus at EITSI is to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, e-commerce solutions, ERP/CRM system, Mobile Apps & other B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses. Young and dynamic, we have a rich culture and we offer fulfilling careers.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Eurofins Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MTech, MSc, BSc with specialized in Computer Science, Information Technology, ETCE.
4. What is the Selection Process of Eurofins?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post in – Bangalore, Karnataka.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Eurofins?
Ans: The role open is – Associate Software Engineer (ASE).
The salary is not mentioned in the job post. According to Glassdoor the Associate Software Engineer (ASE) Salary at Eurofins is ₹6,53,891 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Eurofins?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
8. Is there any shift at Eurofins?
Ans: The company has not mentioned about the shifts.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Eurofins?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. However, the company has not disclosed the number of openings.