Facebook (Meta) is hiring interns through an off campus drive for the role of Frontend Engineer. The candidates having 1 or more years of experience may apply for this internship. Eligible candidates may apply for this job from the meta career page or the link given at the last of this post.
About Facebook (Meta):
Facebook Off Campus Drive Internship Details:
|Meta (previously known as Facebook)|
|BE/BTech & ME/MTech|
|1 year & above.|
|Menlo Park, California|
- 1 or more years of experience writing high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- 1 or more years of experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Aware of but not reliant on Object-Oriented Frameworks (Prototype JS, MooTools, Dojo, etc.)
- Intent to return to a degree program after the completion of the internship/co-op
- Work with Product Designers to develop Facebook products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
Facebook (Meta) Off Campus Hiring Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Facebook Off Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the Facebook Off Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of Facebook’s career page. or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Off Campus Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply button.
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit button.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Facebook (Meta) Off Campus Drive – FAQs:
Who can apply for Facebook Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: 2021 pass out or before then, BE/BTech and ME/MTech pass out students with 1 year or more experience can apply.
2. What is the Selection Process of Facebook Off Campus Drive?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Facebook Internship?
Ans: There are three locations declared by Facebook, for the internship these are:
- Menlo Park, CA
- Seattle, WA
- New York, NY
4. What is the job role & Salary at Facebook?
Ans: The current internship is open for the Frontend Engineer role & the CTC has not been mentioned yet by the company.
5. What is the number of current job openings at Facebook?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
6. Does Job Seeker 24 provide Facebook job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages below.
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: