Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Finastra is hiring freshers from 2017, 2018, and 2019 batch candidates for the Software Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Finastra|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech – First Class|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2017, 2018, 2019|
|8. Experience Required:||2-4 years.|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a first-class Bachelor s degree in Engineering or master in Computers from an accredited college/ university
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven 2 – 4 years of working experience in Java enterprise application development, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and a knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
- Must be familiar with the full project lifecycle, for both development and support projects, including estimation
As a member of the Finastra Development team for Fusion Corporate Channels, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Responsible for analyzing requirements as per functional and technical specifications, and developing and reviewing code.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with dynamically changing requirements, with minimal guidance from leads.
- To develop and deliver efficient code with high quality and high performance to clients.
- Manages day-to-day individual workload, and identifies/mitigates project risks. Promotes teamwork in problem resolution.
- Participate in daily sprint discussions and provide updates on the activities assigned. Work on collaboration tools such as JIRA to reflect development progress.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Analyze and resolve issues identified during testing.
- Work with QA to ensure the connector code conforms to internal standards.
- Contribute to peer Code Reviews and team meetings
- Support and train new junior members of the team
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. Finastra OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
- Core Java/J2EE
- Basic understanding of Java Design patterns
- Data Structures & Multithreading
- Web service (SOAP/REST)
Good to Have Skills:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, GIT, etc.
- Familiarity with Web servers like Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, IBM Websphere, JBOSS, etc.
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new technologies quickly. Self-taught developer and technical skills will also be considered an asset.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of the design & technical architecture for a software solution.
- Expertise with build tools such as Ant/Maven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Finastra Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Finastra Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Finastra Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity, and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion, and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth, and value.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Finastra Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Finastra Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer role at Finastra is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech/ME/MTech with specialization in any degree from 2017, 2018 & 2019 pass out batches.
4. What is the Selection Process of Finastra?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post in – Bangalore.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Finastra?
Ans: The role open is – Software Engineer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Finastra for the Software Engineer role is ₹7,81,397 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Finastra?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at Finastra?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at Finastra?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here