Registrations are open for Free Online FDP on 3D Printing Design and Technology by NIT Silchar on 19-23 July 2021. The final date of online registration is 5 July 2021.
About the FDP
The 3D printing system is utilized by designers for more than 30 years as a prototyping software to scale back the product realization time. In the final decade, it gained attraction as an inevitable manufacturing technology for numerous fields such as Defence, Medical, Aerospace, and Automobile. It empowers the innovators with huge design freedom to fabricate personalized merchandise.
The versatility of 3D printers is obvious in some methods they’re used right now. It has the potential to democratize the manufacturing of elements, and items from meals to medical provides. In the future, 3D printing machines may make their method into houses and places of work. This college growth program will introduce you to 3D Printing and allow you to achieve information and ability on this promising technology by interacting with specialists within the subject.
To create talented and skilled manpower within the area of 3D Printing, this FDP will present a platform for the individuals to discover the varied analysis potentialities and alternatives on this interdisciplinary subject.
- To discover the 3D Printing technology
- To appraise the individuals of rising traits in 3D Printing technology.
- To conscious the individuals of applications of 3D Printing technology.
- To share in-depth information on 3D printing system and applied sciences and their real-time applications
- To bridge the hole between tutorial studying and business calls for within the subject of 3D printing technology
The college members of the AICTE accredited establishments, remaining year UG college students, analysis students, PG Scholars, individuals from Government Sector, Industry.
- There are not no registration charges.
- The number of individuals is restricted to 150 (first come first serve foundation)
- Interested candidates can register by filling the web registration kind through this page.
- Last date for online registration: 05th July 2021
- Date of confirmation to participants: 10th July 2021
- Date of webinar: 19th – 23rd July 2021
Certificates shall be issued to these individuals who’ve attended this system with minimal 80% attendance and scored minimal 60% marks within the check carried out on the finish of the web FDP.
Dr. Yogesh Singh,
Click here to view the official notification of Free Online FDP on 3D Printing Design and Technology by NIT Silchar.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you