NIT Silchar is organizing Free Webinar on Sustainable Ecosystem Restoration Initiatives & Practices on 5 June 2021.
About the Webinar
The theme of the program is Ecosystem Restoration which is a priority that’s pressing and existential. Historically, dangerous/foul power and environmental practices over the globe have put forth multidimensional challenges for a human being. The latest occasions of unpredictable environmental modifications/calamities are simply exemplary. A world illness pandemic–display the interdependence of people and the ecosystem by which they exist. Nature is sending us a message.
Professionals, academicians, and researchers from industries, Colleges / Universities, R&D laboratories are invited to attend the webinar collection. The social teams, NGOs, and atmosphere caretakers may also attend the identical.
- Prof. Vinod Tare is a Professor of Environmental Engineering in the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur, India. Professor Tare is amongst eminent researchers on the subject of environmental Engineering. He is understood for his notable contribution main the Ganga River Basin Management Plan and Ganga Action Plan for the restoration of water high quality of the Ganga river.
- Mr. Soma Bharath is the Environmental Officer at SWACHHA BHARAT MISSION, Department of Municipal Administration & Urban Development, Government of Telangana, India. He is presently heading the strong waste administration wing at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Shrinivas Gavvala is General Manager working with Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd. He is a venture in charge of the remediation of a 200-acre dump site at Hyderabad using the Mapping technique. He can be taking care of the Construction of the Waste administration facility at Hyderabad.
- Interested candidates can register by way of this page.
- There is not no registration charge for the webinar.
Click here to view the official notification of the Free Webinar on Sustainable Ecosystem Restoration Initiatives & Practices by NIT Silchar.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you