Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Developer at IDFC First Bank, Bangalore.
IDFC First Bank (previously IDFC Bank in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, a built-in infrastructure finance firm. The financial institution began operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST obtained a common banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015 was listed on BSE and NSE.
Table of Contents
- Create and deliver modules (new necessities or fixes) for various banking necessities and resolving important business challenges which can be from internal clients or for exterior clients.
- The position holder will likely be a key contributor to the technology group and will likely be answerable for the upkeep of the engineering platform.
- You will likely be answerable for the execution of the product software program growth against supply commitments and challenge plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
- Be answerable for programming and software program growth using varied programming languages and associated instruments and frameworks, reviewing code written by different programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting, and implementation.
- Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
- To take up growth and deployment of native code to handle the client dealing with platforms
- Explain advanced technical points to challenge managers, builders, software leads, and designers in a simple to understand the method and suggest clearly thought out solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for constructing middleware methods from the ground up
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, requirements, and talent to counsel, criticize and formulate options in a multi-vendor and structure discussions.
- Develop options by designing system specs, requirements, and programming
- Troubleshoot points and supply bug fixes
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management, and Performance Monitoring, and KPI for the end-to-end course of execution
- Provide standing updates and reporting metrics to this system management and contribute in direction of on-time and on-budget supply
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier II/III Institute
- The desired candidate should have labored on: primarily perceive and application of micro-services; preferable experience with GoLang
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Developer at IDFC First Bank, Bangalore.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you