Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive 2022 | BE/BTech/MCA – Any Specialization: Fujitsu Consulting India is hiring Technical Trainees from the 2019/2020/2021 batch through an Off-Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Fujitsu Consulting:
- Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
- Eligibility Criteria of Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive:
- Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive Process:
- How to apply for Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Fujitsu Recruitment 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Fujitsu Consulting?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Fujitsu Consulting?
- What is the job role & Salary at Fujitsu Consulting?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Fujitsu Consulting?
- 6. Is there any shift at Fujitsu Consulting?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Fujitsu Consulting?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Fujitsu Consulting job updates?
About Fujitsu Consulting:
Fujitsu is a diverse global organization with over 1,29,000 employees in 180 countries. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. To make this happen we need visionaries and innovative minds who can share our vision for the future. People who can serve our society and recognize the vital role that technology plays in making the world a better place. People who can shape the way the world lives and works.
Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Fujitsu Consulting India Private Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Technical Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/B Tech/MCA – Any Specialization|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2019/2020/2021 Pass Out|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:|
Eligibility Criteria of Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive:
Under Graduate Qualification
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 60%
- Graduation in 2019,2020,2021
- No Backlogs Accepted
- MCA (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 60%
- Post Graduation in 2019,2020,2021
- No Backlogs Accepted
*Note: Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications
Minimum School Marks
- Class XII Marks:60%
- Class X Marks:60%
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes, and their significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first-class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership of assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer inquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
An ideal candidate should have
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work on different technologies
- Flexibility to work in a 24*7 rotational environment
- Java, Web services, Spring, Oracle, AWS
- Microsoft – Java, .Net
- Data Center- Networking
- BPS – Finance/HR/Sales/PMO/Legal
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive Process:
- Online assessment
- Technical interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for the Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Fujitsu career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Fujitsu Consulting Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Fujitsu Recruitment 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech/MCA – 2019/2020/2021 pass out students from Any Specialization.
2. What is the Selection Process of Fujitsu Consulting?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Fujitsu Consulting?
Ans: The job location is –
What is the job role & Salary at Fujitsu Consulting?
Ans: There are multiple roles open –
- Systems Design trainee
- Test trainee
- Application Developer trainee
- Project support trainee
The salary is INR 3,50,000 for Regular Employees &
for Bilingual Employee (Japanese language): INR 4,00,000 as mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Fujitsu Consulting?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Fujitsu Consulting?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Fujitsu Consulting?
Ans: The number of openings is 150 as disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Fujitsu Consulting job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.