GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: GE Healthcare is hiring freshers for the Software Engineering Specialist role.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About GE Healthcare:
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions, innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||GE Healthcare|
|2. Job Role:||Software Engineering Specialist|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass-Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|7. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
GE Healthcare is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Engineering Specialist through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- Freshers can be considered for the role.
- Scripting skills (Shell).
- Any exposure to Linux will be an added advantage
- Have awareness of SDLC ( Software Development Life Cycle) and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI (Continuous Integration), Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring, and Testing Techniques.
- Be required to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using the language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
What is the Hiring Process for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the GE Healthcare Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. GE Healthcare OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for GE Healthcare Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineering Specialist role at GE Healthcare is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in Computer Science, and related STEM degrees from the 2022 & 2021 pass-out batch freshers.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Engineering Specialist role in Bangalore is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Software Engineering Specialist at GE Healthcare?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at GE Healthcare for the Software Engineering Specialist role is ₹12.4 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.