GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers: GeekyAnts is hiring fresher Engineers as Software Engineer through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
Table of Contents
- GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
- GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- GeekyAnts Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive:
- About GeekyAnts:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for GeekyAnts Off Campus?
- 3. Who can apply for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of GeekyAnts?
- 5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at GeekyAnts?
- 7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at GeekyAnts?
- 8. Is there any shift at GeekyAnts?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at GeekyAnts?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||GeekyAnts India Pvt Ltd|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – CS/IT|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||INR 6.5 LPA|
GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
GeekyAnts Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Communication Assessment: This will be an automated video call. Please be ready with your resume and it will be great if you can also have your Internship / College / Personal projects ready for demo. This round will assess your communication, presentation and technical skills.
- Technical Automated Interview: It will be an automated video call and will be based on you preferred Tech stack. It may take up to 1 to 2 hours to complete this round. Tentative Date for Technical Automated Interview 19th April – 22nd April
- Interview with Tech Team: You will be talking directly with one of the Tech Team of GeekyAnts for Technical Assessments & Review. [One to One]
Tentative Date for Technical Automated Interview 9th May – 20th May.
- HR Discussions: [One-to-One In-person Interview] It will be taken directly with one of the HR of GeekyAnts for discussion.
- Interview with Tech Leaders: You will be talking directly with one of the Tech Leaders of GeekyAnts for Technical Assessments & Review. [One to one in person]
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the GeekyAnts Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio that specializes in building solutions for web and mobile that drive innovation and transform industries and lives. They hold expertise in state-of-the-art technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular, Vue, NodeJS, Python, Svelte and more.
GeekyAnts has worked with around 500+ clients all across the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries like Healthcare, Finance, Education, Banking, Gaming, Manufacturing, Real Estate and more. They are trusted tech partners of some of the world’s top corporate giants and have helped small to mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally. They are also the registered service suppliers for Google LLC since 2017.
They provide services ranging from Web & Mobile Development, UI/UX design, Business Analysis, Product Management, DevOps, QA, API Development, Delivery & Support and more.
In addition to that, GeekyAnts is the brains behind React Native’s most famous UI library; NativeBase (15000+ GitHub Stars), BuilderX, Vue Native, Flutter Starter, apibeats and hold numerous other Open Source contributions to their name. GeekyAnts has offices in India (Bangalore) and the UK (London)
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for GeekyAnts Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science & Information Technology.
4. What is the Selection Process of GeekyAnts?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The job location is – Bangalore, Karnataka.
6. What is the job role & Salary at GeekyAnts?
Ans: The job role open is – Software Engineer
The salary is not mentioned by the company. Approximate salary for the mentioned role is ₹6.5 lakhs/yr according to Glassdoor. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at GeekyAnts?
Ans: Not mentioned by the Company.
8. Is there any shift at GeekyAnts?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at GeekyAnts?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. Although the number of openings is 50 as disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.