GeekyAnts is hiring 2022 passed-out candidates through an off-campus drive 2022. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the off-campus drive 2022 from below.
About the Company:
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio that specializes in building solutions for web and mobile that drive innovation and transform industries and lives. They hold expertise in state-of-the-art technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular, Vue, NodeJS, Python, Svelte and more.
GeekyAnts has worked with around 500+ clients all across the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries like Healthcare, Finance, Education, Banking, Gaming, Manufacturing, Real Estate, and more. They have trusted tech partners of some of the world’s top corporate giants and have helped small to mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally.
GeekyAnts provide services ranging from Web & Mobile Development, UI/UX design, Business Analysis, Product Management, DevOps, QA, API Development, Delivery & Support, and more.
In addition to that, GeekyAnts is the brains behind React Native’s most famous UI library; NativeBase (16000+ GitHub Stars), Vue Native, TopGeek, BuilderX, and numerous other projects.
GeekyAnts has offices in India (Bengaluru), the USA (San Francisco), and the UK (London).
||Last Date to Apply for the Drive||Wednesday, 5th January 2022|
|2.||Drive Date||Monday, 10th January 2022|
|4.||Who Can Apply||Freshers (2022 Passed Out Batch)|
|5.||Open Position||Software Engineer|
|6.||CTC||6,50000/- Per Annum|
|7.||Job Location||Bangalore, India|
- 2022 batch BE/ BTech (CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
You Should Have:
- Good knowledge of any skills, React Js, Node JS, AWS, Vue.js, and Angular js.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features.
- During the internship, the stipend will be INR 17,500 per month.
- Upon successful completion of the internship, based on the performance and availability of positions, the full-time compensation will be INR 6.5 LPA.
- During the internship, candidates will be covered by medical insurance.
- Candidates who get selected need to join as interns in Jan 2022 and would be converted to FTE post successful completion of the 6 months internship.
- Candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 24 months of employment need only apply.
GeekyAnts Off-Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link!
More Off-Campus Drives for 2022 Batch:
- Micron Technology Off Campus Drive 2022
- TCS BPS Fresher Hiring 2022
- Atos Syntel Off-campus Drive 2022
- Sopra is Hiring 2022 Engineering Graduates
Off-Campus Drives for 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch:
- Salesforce Off-campus drive for 2021 passed out batch
- HCL Virtual Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee, 2021 Passed Out Batch Only
- Dell Technologies Off-campus hiring for the batch of 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2022, France
- TSS Sameer Aatmanirbhar Scholarship for Diploma & UG Students 2021-22
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel: Click Here!